Anet A6 3D Desktop Printer Kit LCD Control Screen Display Support TF Card Off-line Printing
The Anet A6 3D desktop printer is a 3D printer with acrylic frame and single extruder. It features with 220 x 220 x 250mm build volume, 0.4mm nozzle diameter. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charms, Anet A6 3D desktop printer is also a build-it-yourself kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer!
● With LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use.
● Supports 0.1mm printing layer thickness.
● Supports TF card off-line printing, especially convenient when without the computer.
● 220 x 220 x 250mm build volume, just right for you.
● Supports multiple 3D printing filaments: ABS / PLA / HIPS.
● Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy.
● Enhanced stability and reliability: acrylic plate ensures more stable printing.
● Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers.
● It is unassembled DIY kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product.
● If you want to know the packing list of Anet A6 3D desktop printer,